Attachment Explorer is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2007-12-21. The program can be installed on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2003 Server, Win2000, Win7 x32, WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003.
Attachment Explorer is an easy to use tool that you can use to easily navigate all you Outlook folders for attachment. Seamless integrated with Outlook with advanced features such as folder filtering, file name fuzzy match and file extension grouping. Requires Windows XP/Vista with Outlook 2007.
Main Features include:
1. Integrated with Microsoft Outlook. You can access Attachment Exlorer right in your Outlook application, with easy access to your email and attachments.
2. Explorer interface to browse your Outlook attachments. Tired of checking all your past emails, looking for a particular attachment? Explorer interface gives a flexible to view and sort your attachments and their histories.
3. Support fuzzy matches. You got many attachments witht the same file names? Sort them out could be hard. Attachment Explorer allows you to define fuzzy match criteria to help you navigate files with similar names.
4. Support multiple folders and folders in depth. Attachment Explorer can help you explore attaments even when you have many folders, with folders within folders, setup in your Outook applications. You have to option to only search for your Inbox Folder, or exclude Sent Items and Deleted Items folder.
5. Support file grouping based on file extensions. Attachment Explorer allows you to define your extension groups to help you further filtering files based on their extensions.
Attachment Explorer (version 1.00) has a file size of 6.42 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 244 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.